USMLE and Shelf Exam Prep
Indiana University has access to BoardVitals, a high-quality, effective and powerful exam review tool. You have access to test banks to help prepare for the USMLE Step 1, 2 and 3 and Shelf Exams for seven medical specialties.
Click the register button and follow the simple directions to access the resource now:
- You MUST be onsite at Indiana University for your first login
- Sign up using your personal or institutional email address and you will be logged in and registered for BoardVitals
- Once you have logged in the first time, your account has been authenticated and you can visit https://www.boardvitals.com/users/sign_in at any location at any time to continue using BoardVitals
This BoardVitals tool offers:
- The highest quality questions with detailed explanations
- High-yield, vetted questions listed up front in an effort to maximize study time
- Constantly evolving cloud-based system that updates based on feedback
- Ability for users to create customized practice tests and review advanced statistics to know strengths and weaknesses
- Detailed, up-to-date explanations, with references and links to sources
- Administrators can monitor performance to serve as a proactive remediation tool
- Faculty can send customized exams to residents or utilize questions in discussions
Need help? Please contact STAT!Ref here to schedule a webinar to discuss this resource.