Watch the BoardVitals video above to learn more about this dynamic resource for board exam preparation.
BoardVitals question banks offer 24-hour access from your phone, tablet and computer to a huge database of expert reviewed exam questions.
Board Exam Prep Tool
Temple University has access to BoardVitals, a high-quality, effective and powerful exam review tool. You have access to test banks to help prepare for the PANCE, USMLE Step 1 and 2, Shelf Exams for seven medical specialties, APMLE Part I and II, NAPLEX, NCLEX RN, AANP and ANCC Family NP Board Exams and Psychiatric-Mental Health NP Board Exam.
Click the register button and follow the simple directions to access the resource now:
This BoardVitals tool offers:
- Use your @temple.edu email address for registration
- Click the register button and the system will send a validation email
- Check your e-mail and click on the validation link in the email for full access
- After initial registration, next time just go to https://www.boardvitals.com/users/sign_in
- The highest quality questions with detailed explanations
- High-yield, vetted questions listed up front in an effort to maximize study time
- Constantly evolving cloud-based system that updates based on feedback
- Ability for users to create customized practice tests and review advanced statistics to know strengths and weaknesses
- Detailed, up-to-date explanations, with references and links to sources
- Administrators can monitor performance to serve as a proactive remediation tool
- Faculty can send customized exams to students or utilize questions in discussions
Need help? Please contact STAT!Ref here to schedule a webinar to discuss this resource.